Black honeycomb bathrobe for men - small and large sizes.
The black bathrobe for men made by Linandelle is available in several colors, for small or large sizes. It is customizable, which makes it a very nice gift idea.
Description of the black honeycomb bathrobe for men :
- The Linandelle brand offers you this bathrobe made in our French workshops.
- Black honeycomb bathrobe 250gr / m² 100% cotton.
- You can personalize your robe with long sleeves, by choosing your color, your length (short 100cm, normal 120cm, long 150cm if you measure more than 1m75 ) , with or without hood, with or without embroidery.
- Our honeycomb bathrobe is available in several colors ( white , coral , beige) .
- Many details: 2 pockets, 2 belt loops, braids, stitching and overlock, kimono collar with trim finish.
- Available in 13 sizes: whether you wear XS or 10XL, you will find your size among our range of honeycomb bathrobe on our website.
Our guide to choosing your size according to your bust size :
Size S: from 94 to 98 cm
Size M: from 98 to 102 cm
Size L: from 102 to 106 cm
Size XL: from 106 to 110 cm
Size 2XL: from 110 to 116 cm
Size 3XL: from 116 to 122 cm
Size 4XL: from 122 to 128 cm
Size 5XL: from 128 to 134 cm
Size 6XL: from 134 to 140 cm
Size 7XL: from 140 to 146 cm
Size 8XL: from 146 to 152 cm
Size 9XL: from 152 to 158 cm
Size 10XL: from 158 to 164 cm
Once delivered it is normal for it to appear too large, but during the first cold soaking it will shrink slightly and will then be your size.
Information of thef; "> delivery: due to handcrafted by our seamstresses, honeycomb robe, please allow 1 week for delivery.
The advantages of the honeycomb:
The honeycomb is ideal for your bathroom linen. This honeycomb fabric has a great capacity of absorption, very practical for the exit of the bath. It also dries very quickly and its structure makes it light and very comfortable to wear.
Maintenance advice :
This men's honeycomb bathrobe has been sanitized to limit shrinkage to 8% and not 20% in some shops. However, it must be left to soak in cold water for a few hours before the first wash at 30 or 40 ° C. Then, only washing at 60 ° C maximum will not permanently fix your bathrobe. Machine drying is allowed at a minimum. These precautions remove the fabric from its impurities, and above all fix the fibers in order to keep its proportions over time.
- If you respect these maintenance conditions, your bathrobe will take its normal shape and the colors will be preserved durably. It is a quality product, 100% French. This is why we do not accept complaints (refund or exchange) if your bathrobe has shrunk too much after washing.