Honeycomb bathrobe for men beige color - small and large sizes.
The beige bathrobe for men is available in several colors, for small or large sizes. Made by Linandelle, it is customizable, which makes it a very nice gift idea.
Description of the honeycomb bathrobe for men - Beige color:
- This honeycomb bathrobe is made in France by Linandelle
- Black robe in honeycomb fabrics 250gr / m² 100% cotton
- Your beige bathrobe is fully customizable: choose the length of the sleeves, the length of the bathrobe (short 100cm, normal 120cm, long 150cm if you are over 1m75 ), with or without hood, and the embroidery of your choice.
- Our honeycomb bathrobe is also available in other colors ( white , coral , black ).
- The details of the bathrobe: 2 large pockets, 2 belt loops, braids, stitching and overlock, kimono collar with trim finish.
- It is available in 13 sizes: whether you wear XS or 10XL, you will find your size among our wide range of bathrobes on our website.
Our guide to help you choose your size according to your bust size :
Size S: from 94 to 98 cm
Size M: from 98 to 102 cm
Size L: from 102 to 106 cm
Size XL: from 106 to 110 cm
Size 2XL: from 110 to 116 cm
Size 3XL: from 116 to 122 cm
Size 4XL: from 122 to 128 cm
Size 5XL: from 128 to 134 cm
Size 6XL: from 134 to 140 cm
Size 7XL: from 140 to 146 cm
Size 8XL: from 146 to 152 cm
Size 9XL: from 152 to 158 cm
Size 10XL: from 158 to 164 cm
Once delivered, it is normal for it to appear too large, but during the first cold soaking it will shrink slightly and will then be your size.
Information of thee = "font-family: verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"> delivery: due to handcrafted by our seamstresses, honeycomb robe, please allow 1 week for delivery.
The advantages of the honeycomb:
The honeycomb is ideal for your bathroom linen. This honeycomb fabric has a great capacity of absorption, very practical for the exit of the bath. It also dries very quickly and its structure makes it light and very comfortable to wear.
Maintenance advice :
This men's honeycomb bathrobe has been sanitized to limit shrinkage to 8% and not 20% in some shops. However, it must be left to soak in cold water for a few hours before the first wash at 30 or 40 ° C. Then, only washing at 60 ° C maximum will not permanently fix your bathrobe. Machine drying is allowed at a minimum. These precautions remove the fabric from its impurities, and above all fix the fibers in order to keep its proportions over time.
- If you respect these maintenance conditions, your bathrobe will take its normal shape and the colors will be preserved durably. It is a quality product, 100% French. This is why we do not accept complaints (refund or exchange) if your bathrobe has shrunk too much after washing.