Caramel-colored terry bathrobe from the Premium range - From S to 10XL for men
The Premium range of our bathrobes offers you better comfort than the standard range thanks to its soft cotton and its large collar. In view of its tailoring to order, we sell them in sets of 2.
The caramel bathrobe for men is available in several colors, for small or large sizes. Made by Linandelle in the Vosges, it can be personalized in two places, which makes it a very nice gift idea for a loved one.
Caramel bathrobe for men in terry - Premium range:
- Our terry cloth bathrobe is eco-responsible since it is made in a workshop in the Vosges (France) and only on order. Reducing our carbon impact.
- Bathrobe in 100% cotton tight weaving, soft and resistant.
- You can choose the length of your bathrobe that best suits your body type: short 100cm, normal 120cm, long 150cm (if you are over 1m75). For information, our model is 1.90m tall and wears the robe in 120cm.
- If you wish, you can personalize the bathrobe with 2 embroideries: either initials in front of the heart, or from 1 to 14 characters in the back at the nape of the neck or both!
- Our premium bathrobe is also available in several colors ( black , ivory , white or gray ).
- For more comfort and finesse, the large shawl collar of the bathrobe descends along the facing.
- This terry bathrobe is also fitted with: 2 large pockets, 2 belt loops, braids, topstitching and overlocking and a hook inside to hang it without relaxing it.
It is available from S to 10XL. Thanks to our wide range of terry or honeycomb bathrobe, you will inevitably find the one that suits you.
Our guide to help you choose your size according to your bust size:
Size S: from 94 to 98 cm
Size M: from 98 to 102 cm
Size L: from 102 to 106 cm
Size XL: from 106 to 110 cm
Size 2XL: from 110 to 116 cm
Size 3XL: from 116 to 122 cm
Size 4XL: from 122 to 128 cm
Size 5XL: from 128 to 134 cm
Size 6XL: from 134 to 140 cm
Size 7XL: from 140 to 146 cm
Size 8XL: from 146 to 152 cm
Size 9XL: from 152 to 158 cm
Size 10XL: from 158 to 164 cm
Care advice: like any new textile, it is advisable to leave it to soak in the cold for 1 or 2 hours, ideally with a little white vinegar, this cleans the bathrobe and fixes the colors at the heart of the fibers. The use of a detergent without brightening optics is also recommended, in order to preserve the brightness of the colors over the long term.
Machine washing at 60 ° C is recommended, and the use of the dryer is not a problem.