Ivory-colored terry bathrobe for men - From S to 10XL - Premium range
The Premium range of our bathrobes offers you better comfort than our standard range thanks to its soft cotton and its large collar. In view of its tailoring to order, we sell them in sets of 2.
The ivory terry bathrobe is available in several colors on our website, for small or large sizes. Made in the Vosges by Linandelle, it can be personalized with embroidery. A great gift idea for your loved ones.
Men's terry bathrobe - Ivory color - Premium range:
- Made in our workshop in the Vosges and only on order, our premium bathrobe is eco-responsible since we reduce our carbon impact.
- Men's bathrobe in 100% tightly woven cotton, soft and resistant.
- In order to have a bathrobe adapted to your morphology, you can choose the length of it: short 100cm, normal 120cm, long 150cm (if you are over 1m75). For information, our model is 1.90m tall and wears the robe in 120cm.
- If you wish a personalized bathrobe, you can have your bathrobe embroidered: either initials in front of the heart, or from 1 to 14 characters in the back at the nape of the neck or both!
- Our premium bathrobe is available online in several colors ( black , white, gray or caramel ).
- This terry bathrobe is also composed of: 2 large pockets, 2 belt loops, braids, topstitching and overlock, a large shawl collar descending along the facing, and a hook inside to hang it without relaxing it.
We offer this terry bathrobe from S to 10XL. Discover our entire range of bathrobes online, in terry or honeycomb.
Our guide to help you choose the right size according to your bust size:
Size S: from 94 to 98 cm
Size M: from 98 to 102 cm
Size L: from 102 to 106 cm
Size XL: from 106 to 110 cm
Size 2XL: from 110 to 116 cm
Size 3XL: from 116 to 122 cm
Size 4XL: from 122 to 128 cm
Size 5XL: from 128 to 134 cm
Size 6XL: from 134 to 140 cm
Size 7XL: from 140 to 146 cm
Size 8XL: from 146 to 152 cm
Size 9XL: from 152 to 158 cm
Size 10XL: from 158 to 164 cm
Care advice: like all new textiles, it is advisable to let the Premium bathrobe soak in the cold for 1 or 2 hours, ideally with a little white vinegar. This will clean the bathrobe and fix the colors of it in the heart of the fibers. The use of a detergent without brightening optics is also recommended, in order to preserve the brightness of the color for a long time.
Machine washing at 60 ° C is recommended, and the use of the dryer is not a problem.