All orders are delivered without shipping costs from € 49 of purchase, in mainland France
Below this amount, in Metropolitan France, a flat-rate contribution is applied for the processing, packaging and shipping of your order in the amount of:
- € 4.50 in package relay delivery of your choice (an email is sent to you when it arrives)
- € 4.50 for colissimo delivery at home.
Shipping cost details:
In Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg, the costs are € 10. They are offered from 150 € of purchase.
In the overseas departments, the shipping costs are 25 € and are free from 150 € of purchase.
In the TOM, the costs amount to 40 € and are offered from 300 € of purchase.
In the European Union, the costs are 30 €, offered from 300 € of purchase.
In Great Britain, Norway and Iceland, the costs are € 20, free from € 200 of purchase.
For all other regions, the costs are € 45, offered from € 500 of purchase.
Please note, large orders to fly (outside Europe) are subject to additional costs which will be submitted to you after validation of your order, and after the study by our shipping service. Taxes and customs fees remain the responsibility of the customer for international orders. For more information, visit the customs website.
You can choose your place of delivery, and ask for free to insert a nice Linandelle card with a few words that you communicate to us at the time of your order.
Our delivery times:
The average processing and delivery time is 3 to 4 days.
This applies to all items marked with a logo, in immediate stock, ready to go.
Personalized items have a longer delivery time in view of the work done by our seamstresses.
The returns :
Products purchased online on linandelle.com, unused and in their original packaging, can be returned for a refund within 7 days from the date of delivery without having to justify reasons or pay penalties.
Please note that we will only reimburse the shipping costs if the return is due to a quality problem on our part. For any personalized product after validation by the customer, Linandelle does not accept any return or exchange.
Here's how to return them to us:
1. Retrieve your order or invoice number.
2. With this number, contact our customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02.32.68.78.00.
3. The products must be in their original box, pack them, clearly identify the return package with the Return Number by affixing it to the outside of the package.
4. We send you a return slip by email.
5. If after exchange with customer service, the return must be at your expense, please send your package if possible with a service provider who offers a guarantee against loss or deterioration of goods such as La Poste or Chronopost. We do not can accept "COD" deliveries (ie deliveries paid for by the recipient upon receipt). The address to send your returns is: Linandelle Allé des Jardins 27380 CHARLEVAL France
6. Returns will be refunded to you according to the payment method you used once they reached our distribution center. Allow one month from receipt ofyour return to see the refund appear on your statement.
Payment of your order:
In order to provide you with peace of mind, we have chosen CIC as its banking partner and its secure CM-CIC payment online payment solution, which meets the latest and most demanding security standards. The number of the bank card is entered on a secure page hosted by the bank, so it is not known to the merchant.
=> before finalizing the payment, you receive an sms from your bank which provides you with a confidential code to enter to validate the transaction. The information is encrypted (SSL technology). The card number is never printed entirely on payment invoices.
We also offer to pay via PayPal, why?
It's secure: Paypal encrypts and secures your bank data and never communicates it to the recipient of your payments.
It's simple and fast: no need to enter your card number with each purchase: an email and a password are enough. Your transactions are instant.
It's international: your Paypal account allows you to pay in more than 190 countries around the world. It's free The use of Paypal is free for all your purchases in euros in the European Union.
Of course, you also have the choice of paying for your orders by bank transfer or check. The necessary information is provided when you order.